Loreto is located on the eastern coast of the Baja California Peninsula, a little more than 330 miles (534 km) north of Cabo San Lucas. Its unique location in Loreto, Mexico provides the ultimate seclusion for travelers seeking a whimsical vacation, while the natural wonders and diverse landscapes that blanket the region provide a true sense of adventure.
DIRECT FLIGHTS TO LORETO, MEXICO
Loreto, Mexico is also an easy destination in Mexico to access if you live near San Diego, California where the Cross Border Xpress (CBX) is located. This Tijuana airport terminal on the U.S. border near San Diego allows travelers to safely cross the border into Mexico via an enclosed pedestrian bridge that ends at the Tijuana Airport.
Flights to Loreto, Baja California Sur
- Los Angeles – Loreto | Loreto – Los Angeles
- Tijuana – Loreto | Loreto – Tijuana
- Loreto – Guadalajara I Guadalajara – Loreto
- Calgary – Loreto | Loreto – Tijuana
- Starting 03NOV, 2023, WestJet will provide a weekly seasonal service connecting Calgary International Airport (YYC) to Baja Sur Loreto. The direct flight, in operation until 26APR, 2024, will operate once a week and is scheduled to depart YYC at 10:25 a.m. local time and arrive in Loreto by 1:25 p.m. local time. The returning flight will depart Loreto at 2:30 p.m. local time and arrive in Calgary at 7:27 p.m. local time. The flight times allow for additional time for same-day connecting flights from across Canada.
- Phoenix – Loreto I Loreto – Phoenix
- San Francisco – Loreto I Loreto – SFO
- Dallas – Loreto I. Loreto – Dallas
GETTING TO LORETO DRIVING
LOS CABOS TO LORETO
- 6:00 hrs.
- 333.6 Miles
LA PAZ TO LORETO
- 4:00 hrs.
- 221.2 Miles
TIJUANA TO LORETO
- 12:30 hrs.
- 693.4 Miles